Start Date: 15 Jun 2015
Finish Date: 17 Jun 2015
Course Fee: NGN N55,000
On completion of the training participants should be able
- Have a general overview and understanding of the corporate
- Have enhanced customer service skills.
- Have enhanced job seekers' profile in the employment
- Be able to relate with customers on a more professional level
by possessing better communication skills.
This course is designed for
- Graduates or Students desirous of making a career as Customer
- Public Relations & Sales Support Personnel.
- Protocol and Corporate Services Personnel.
- Frontline staff of organization/agencies.
- Flight Attendants
- Meet and greet personnel of large organization
- Airport General Operations Personnel
- Travel Agency Personnel
- Ticketing and Reservation Officers, Check-In Staff
- Baggage Service Officers, Cargo and Receiving Agents
- Course Introduction
- Measuring Customer Service effectiveness
- Communication Skills/Customer contact technicalities
- Dealing with difficult customers/clients and their
- Exceeding Customers expectations
- Customer Recovery
- Personal Branding vs Brand Image
- New Trends in Customer Service
- Mananging Stress
N55,000 (Covering tution, Course materials, tea